NGeneAnalySysTM is an analysis software that analyzes the data produced by the NGS sequencing instrument and helps to report in clinical-grade.
By using more than 20 proven genetic information databases, it provides accurate and rapid genetic mutation information, and can be used efficiently for disease diagnosis through various data analysis.
NGeneBio’s BRCAaccuTestTM dedicated analysis pipeline is installed and customized analytics pipeline can be built and utilized additionally.
Database for clinical
application of genetic variation
Provide the highest level of genetic mutation information using more than 20 databases validated in six categories to provide clinical information on genetic variation
- Classifies information into six categories to provide clinical information on genetic variation
- Build 1 to 6 data bases per category
- Problematic region (4 kinds) : Includes information on areas where sequencing errors occur frequently or where sequencing is difficult
- Clinical DB (6 kinds) : Includes information on genetic diseases such as ClinVar, dbSNP, KOHBRA
- Gene DB (3 kinds) : Provides integrative gene database including RefSeq and UCSC
- Population DB (4 kinds) : Provides genetic variation by race, including Africa, Europe, and Asia
- In Slico prediction (2 kinds) : Provides risk prediction database based on genetic variation
- Variant Classifier (1 kind) : Provides clinical classification of genetic variation according to ACMG guidelines
Provide the highest level of genetic variation information using more than 20 data bases from 6 categories to provide clinical information on genetic variation